Strategic Plan Summary FY 2015 - FY 2016
GOAL I: Patrons will be able to use electronic resources (such as computers, ereaders, smartphones, and tablets) competently and confidently.
- Objective 1: The number of hours of one-on-one computer instruction provided by APL staff will increase by 30% in FY 2015 and by 15% in FY 2016.
- Objective 2: Participation in APL group computer classes will increase by 100% in FY 2015 and by 15% in FY 2016.
- Objective 3: By the end of FY 2016, APL will offer technology outreach in partnership with at least five community agencies that serve seniors, the homebound, and/or the disabled.
GOAL II: Children and their caregivers will have programs, services, and resources to promote early literacy skills.
- Objective 1: Circulation of early literacy print books will increase by 20% annually.
- Objective 2: The number of participants in early literacy programs will increase by 25% annually.
- Objective 3: The number of registrants for the Summer Reading Program will increase by 100% in FY 2015 and by 10% in FY 2016.
GOAL III: Patrons will find books in a variety of formats that help them pursue their interests and information needs.
- Objective 1: Circulation of print fiction for adults will increase by 10% annually.
- Objective 2: Circulation of print non-fiction for adults will increase by 10% annually.
- Objective 3: Circulation of audiobooks for all ages will increase by 20% annually.
- Objective 4: Circulation of digital media will increase by 50% annually.