If you are experiencing a water issue:   Dial 334-501-3050 and select the appropriate option.


Below is a list of available forms provided for your convenience by the Water Works Board of the City of Auburn. Some forms are available to be submitted directly from the web. These forms allow you to complete them online and submit them electronically to a Utility Billing Customer Service representative. If you prefer to print the form, hand write the information and submit the form by fax or email, please click the link to the static PDF forms. Your submitted form will be processed in a timely manner. Should you have any questions and/or concerns you may contact the Utility Billing Office: 1501 West Samford Avenue | Phone (334) 501-3050, option 4 | [email protected]

New Customers

New Account Activation Request (Residential) Web PDF
New Account Activation Request (Commercial) Web PDF
Deposit Waiver PDF
Request to Pull Irrigation Meter PDF
Garbage only Request (Info Packet) PDF

Existing Customers

UBO Bank Draft Application PDF
High Bill Adjustment Request PDF
Billing Address Change Web PDF
Services Transfer Web PDF

Account Closure

Account Deactivation Web PDF
Request for Deposit and Account Transfer in Case of Death PDF