City Council Strategic Goals
- High Quality of Life- Promote community life that includes cultural amenities, green space, recreational opportunities as well as low crime, neighborhood conservation, and the Village Center concept.
- A Unique Place- Promote efforts to keep the distinctive image of Auburn and to build a sense of stability for citizens through downtown development, historic preservation, green space and trees, and high standards for appearance.
- Planned Growth- Promote a balanced and planned focus on growth with a vibrant business community, affordable housing, redevelopment efforts, and sound growth policies.
- A Shared Sense of Responsibility- Promote efforts that will meet the needs of all citizens, encourage all citizens to be involved in civic affairs, and that will build partnerships and cooperation within the community.
- Efficient Use of Resources- Maintain focus and consistency on how we will use resources and funds, be innovative, fair, and fiscally responsible.
adopted June 1, 2004