- an investment research firm specializing in fund investing. Offers news, commentary, fund information, tutorial, tools and forums.
Morningstar is also available to our patrons outside the library with a valid library card number. Click here.
- provides unbiased investment research for stocks, mutual funds, options, convertibles, and ETFs.
Value Line is also available to our patrons outside the library with a valid library card number. Click here.
Alabama Virtual Library
- a collection of data arranged for ease and speed of search and retrieval by a computer. The Alabama Virtual Library is composed of over 50 databases on different reading levels, and on different topics.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- offers coverage of virtually every academic, scholarly and professional discipline, delivering titles for all kinds of research in eBook format.
- provides convenient, authoritative means for understanding common legal procedures through access to “attorney forms”. The officially-approved, professionally-written documents are actually used in legal practice.
Homework Help provided by APLS
The Alabama Public Library Service is proud to offer free homework assistance to all Alabama residents. This includes live tutoring through tutor.com.
- one of the most popular genealogical collections. Contains birth records, marriage and death records, census records, immigration documents, photographs, maps, military records, personal narratives, newspapers, and more.
- combines digital, searchable images of U.S. federal census records with the digitized version of the popular UMI Genealogy & Local History collection and other valuable content.
HeritageQuest is also available to our patrons outside the library with a valid library card number. Click Here.