Need Information? We have you covered!
Ask us anything. No, really. If you have a question, the reference desk is a great place to ask. We may not know the answer, but we will definitely work our hardest to find the answer. We can assist you with locating information in our collection or on the Internet.
Find these other great resources and services at the Reference desk:
- Federal and state tax forms
- Voter Registration forms
- Interlibrary Loans (checking out a book from another library)
- Book suggestions and requests: If there is a new title that you would like to see the library purchase, just let us know.
- Investment information. We have Value Line, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Investor Business Daily, and a subscription to the Morning Star and Value Line databases.
- Alabama Virtual Library Assistance: The Alabama Virtual Library is an online service provided to all citizens in the state of Alabama. It is an extensive collection of databases and eBooks.
- Looking for a title on the shelf and can’t find it? Just stop by the Reference desk and a librarian will locate it for you.
Contact a librarian for help with your information needs.
(334) 501-3195 [email protected]